Wednesday, September 8, 2010

True Professional.


If there is any movie which will always top my list then this is it "Leon the professional".
I know is a quite old movie.But I feel its pure gold.
This movie is about a professional killer and his relationship with a 12 yr old girl.The story revolves around his life and how he safeguards 12yr's old girl.

I did not see the original version first. I saw the copied version in Hindi (Bollywood) & Tamil(Tollywood) . In both the version the movie didn't make much impact as the story was modified to satisfy local audience.
When I saw the original version , I was amazed.I enjoyed each shot of the movie. The action sequence is accurate and instant.The emotional sequence between the Leon and the girl is shown beautifully.

The music of the movie is a big bonus. It has top the charts at that time.



Leon soundtrack1


Leon soundtrack2


Leon the professional trailer

If you love soft action movie then its a must watch.I loved it and I hope you will also do :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment