Thursday, September 9, 2010

Insane Ranger..

I came across a mail of a Ranger who looks like a human but communicates with animals as their mates. When I saw the mail , I was totally confused how a human can interact with animals so wildly. Is it because of his extreme talent or does he has some superpowers.

This Ranger is assigned to prevent poaching around the wildlife refuge area of Lanseria, South Africa. The way these animals interact with him is absolutely stunning! The lions seem to know he is there to protect them. His charm works with hyenas and lions too. Hyenas are usually vicious.
I am still trying to find his name or get more information about him.Check out the pictures below and also check out the pics taken in the river.



























At least for these animals he is next to god . Hope I meet him one day :) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment